Friday, February 16, 2018

2/19 - 2/23

Bible Memory Verse:
Proverbs 8:17 "I love all who love me.  Those who search will surely find me."

Thanks so much for all the valentines and candy!  I love our kids so much; they are all special to me.

Snow packets were sent home on Friday, February 16.  They are due back on or before Wednesday, February 28.

Book Fair will be held Feb 19-23!

Parent/Teacher Conferences will be held on Monday, February 19.  If you have not signed up for a time slot, there are few left.

Test Schedule:
Monday, February 19 -- Writing (no studying)
Tuesday, February 20 --  Math (no studying)
Wednesday, February 21 -- Phonics/Spelling (Study Spelling List 19)
Friday, February 23 -- Bible Verse (memorize Proverbs 8:17)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 May 3-7, 2021 Spelling Words hop, hops, hopped, hopping, rub, rubs, rubbed, rubbing, skipped, hitting, hugged, getting, pinned, don't, ...