Reminder: Work Packet #3 is due today. I emailed Work Packet #4 to everyone yesterday. For those who requested pickup, I will be at the school today at 5:00 pm. Just drive through and I will hand the packet to you through the car window.
Friday, May 1, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
May 3-7, 2021 Spelling Words hop, hops, hopped, hopping, rub, rubs, rubbed, rubbing, skipped, hitting, hugged, getting, pinned, don't, ...
-
February 24 - 28, 2020 There will be no school for students on Tuesday, March 3. We will continue reading "Charlotte's Web...
-
May 3-7, 2021 Spelling Words hop, hops, hopped, hopping, rub, rubs, rubbed, rubbing, skipped, hitting, hugged, getting, pinned, don't, ...
-
2/12 - 2/16 Bible Memory Verse Psalm 121:5 " The Lord will guard you; he is by your side to protect you. " (GNT) Art Class W...

No comments:
Post a Comment