Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Hello everyone!  I pray you are all doing well.  I sure miss all of my first grade students!  Below you will find some important information:
  • The school work packets for April 14-21 will be ready for drive-through pick up in the school parking lot this Thursday, April 9 between 5-6:00 p.m.  Please bring your kids!  I would love to see them!
  • For those who asked for electronic packets, I will send those to you Thursday afternoon.
  • Even if you're not picking up packets on Thursday, please feel free to drive through and bring the kids so I can see them and wave at them!
  • I am asking that ALL of the parents (even those who want pick-up this time) to send me your email address ASAP.  
  • These work packets are due by April 21.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 May 3-7, 2021 Spelling Words hop, hops, hopped, hopping, rub, rubs, rubbed, rubbing, skipped, hitting, hugged, getting, pinned, don't, ...