Hello everyone! I just wanted to send a reminder that your work packets are due tomorrow, Monday March 30. I know you guys have been working really hard to get them completed! I love all of you and miss you so much. You can send them to me electronically via Messenger, Class Dojo, or email to ddingess@nlca.info.
Enjoy your break and I hope to see you soon! God bless!
Sunday, March 29, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
May 3-7, 2021 Spelling Words hop, hops, hopped, hopping, rub, rubs, rubbed, rubbing, skipped, hitting, hugged, getting, pinned, don't, ...
-
February 24 - 28, 2020 There will be no school for students on Tuesday, March 3. We will continue reading "Charlotte's Web...
-
May 3-7, 2021 Spelling Words hop, hops, hopped, hopping, rub, rubs, rubbed, rubbing, skipped, hitting, hugged, getting, pinned, don't, ...
-
2/12 - 2/16 Bible Memory Verse Psalm 121:5 " The Lord will guard you; he is by your side to protect you. " (GNT) Art Class W...
No comments:
Post a Comment