- The school work packets for April 14-21 will be ready for drive-through pick up in the school parking lot this Thursday, April 9 between 5-6:00 p.m. Please bring your kids! I would love to see them!
- For those who asked for electronic packets, I will send those to you Thursday afternoon.
- Even if you're not picking up packets on Thursday, please feel free to drive through and bring the kids so I can see them and wave at them!
- I am asking that ALL of the parents (even those who want pick-up this time) to send me your email address ASAP.
- These work packets are due by April 21.
Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Hello everyone! I pray you are all doing well. I sure miss all of my first grade students! Below you will find some important information:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
May 3-7, 2021 Spelling Words hop, hops, hopped, hopping, rub, rubs, rubbed, rubbing, skipped, hitting, hugged, getting, pinned, don't, ...
-
February 24 - 28, 2020 There will be no school for students on Tuesday, March 3. We will continue reading "Charlotte's Web...
-
May 3-7, 2021 Spelling Words hop, hops, hopped, hopping, rub, rubs, rubbed, rubbing, skipped, hitting, hugged, getting, pinned, don't, ...
-
2/12 - 2/16 Bible Memory Verse Psalm 121:5 " The Lord will guard you; he is by your side to protect you. " (GNT) Art Class W...
No comments:
Post a Comment